GOB!G Quote of the Day

Friday, October 26, 2007

Good to be back to the CREATIVE

It's good to be back. Back to the CREATIVE! I took a somewhat long sabbattical from posting on this blog, and in fact, from writing as a whole. That so because prior to that sabbattical, I was at some great level of creativity which however withered a little bit in the wind of some of my bad habits.

But as I'm saying, nothing is better than being back. And the chapters to my novel will now continue and I hope to be as inspired by the writing fairy as I was months ago when I conceptualised the epic and wrote it in the very wee hours of the morning - to this day nothing KOs that feeling.

Can't wait to get to that spontaneity one more time, and more.

_Email this to a friend by clicking on the 'envelope' below_

4 comments:

Hijabee said...

It's good to see you back. You have great skills, don't stop writing :)

The Randomness said...

Great to see you back Izz....now keep them coming...I need some inspiration!

jali said...

Glad to see you Izz.

Vanessa said...

Welcome back! You have been missed.