GOB!G Quote of the Day

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Introducing the 'Sizzle'

Sizzle - reliving.my.life.by.far

I 'm intensifying my blog or shall I rather say expanding my blog life! Sizzle is going to be a new slate on which I spit out the life of Israel (Izz). Revisiting my memories,. Following back on the footprints on my soul. Straddling and tracking back the threads of my life in miniature and in size. Looking back at what made me what I claim to be today and what I stand for.

http://sizzleizz.blogspot.com/

Sizzle, in short, is more of my autobiography. It will be a life project of discovery and rediscovery. At the same time, it will be a way of plotting the beliefs and morals that make up my life today and tomorrow. It will be more like an operation on my soul, dissected and a large panoramic window providing a good stare into the inner beauty as well as the unattractiveness of what sits inside Israel - no pun intended.

Check out the prologue to it here: http://sizzleizz.blogspot.com/

My photos here: ____ www.flickr.com/photos/izzyone
===========================================
"Judge of a man by his questions, rather than by his answers." - Voltaire

No comments: