GOB!G Quote of the Day

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Lots of interesting reading

I am currently reading four very interesting and insightful books that I bought over the past two months. I put on a plan to buy a book a month, but yes, some tend to be so interesting I end up buying two or three. But all of them, I can say, are books that are really shaping my thoughts, my life - although I am careful about what I tak e in and leave out.

They nevertheless provide for very interesting insight and opinions. I suggest you get hold of at least one or two. My list will grow every month and I will be posting my personal book reviews right here. The first one will be after easter - and the other three books will follow before end April. The last two I have finished reading and busy with the other two.

The hitlist:

  1. Heat, by George Monbiot
  2. Remotely Controlled, by Dr Aric Sigman
  3. The Greatness Guide, by Robin Sharma (my personal favorate)
  4. The Search, by John Battelle
  5. Freakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner (my personal favorate)

My photos here: ____ www.flickr.com/photos/izzyone
===========================================
"Judge of a man by his questions, rather than by his answers." - Voltaire

1 comment:

Jayn Sean said...

Hey..you better lend me that one by Robin Shama..sounds like a good read.