GOB!G Quote of the Day

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Amatomu is somethin' else

Ok. I admit it. I am a slow learner sometimes, mainly due to my ignorance. I have just sunk in what AMATOMU really is and does. I went on the site several times but didn't really register to realise it's true power and potential.

I just did today after registering yesterday afternoon and listing izzonline on it. On cheking my stats from OneStats.com, I realised that 80% of my referrals come through AMATOMU. I think the gurus who work on it are doing a great job, especially for the networking and promotion of the South African blogs and its blogosphere in general.

It's great to see great products or services like Amatomu come out of SA. I'm sure I 'ain't seen nothing yet'!.

===========================================
"Judge of a man by his questions, rather than by his answers." - Voltaire

No comments: