GOB!G Quote of the Day

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gmail does it, again, with 20MB attachments capability

I wish Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google paid me for posting this. I believe I'm making small difference in increasing their audience.

I'm on gmail (email) and I'm yet to discover anything as amazing, flexible and convenient like it. The gmail interface is so easy to navigate and everything is discoverable and accessable in a jiffy, like finding all the emails that Richard Branson, Mark Shuttleworth and Patrice Motsepe sent me. They are all organised in conversation and logged in one place - that's the best feature. But the latest, 20MB attachments, is just 'off the hinges' (as Lesley Mofokeng would put it).

See for yourself, and may be you might decide to abondon your stone age, unintelligent email account.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about_whatsnew.html


===========================================
"Judge of a man by his questions, rather than by his answers." - Voltaire

No comments: