GOB!G Quote of the Day

Friday, July 6, 2007

Eight principles of fun

I struggled to stay awake as much as I battled to sleep. I was (I'm) busy siphering through my mind to see if there're any good ideas that I can run with besides the other stuff that I've managed to not achieve by far. But my effort-muscles are getting stronger each time and I'd believe stronger on the right thing/focus/path.

As my idea-fishing in my head was going on, I diverted a bit and stumbled upon an interesting site with some amazing stuff that captures quite a number of that stuff which really matters but always put on the back burner. I'm happy to share with you the Eight Principles of Fun - exciting multimedia presentation. Check them out at this link: http://www.eightprinciples.com/ and remember, do share with a friend and contacts.

_Email this to a friend by clicking on the 'envelope' below_

No comments: